Amsterdam is a vibrant city, best experienced onboard a Pure Boats private canal cruise. Our private canal cruises are often booked out, and for good reason! Join us for a relaxing private cruise, easily booked via our online system. We do suggest a 2 hour cruise to really enjoy the relaxing feeling of being on the canals!
Included in the private canal cruise:
• Private cruise on one of our beautifully restored canal boats
• Skilled and knowledgeable captain.
• Pick up and drop off at a centrally located dock near the Anne Frank House
Picture this – the canals are buzzing with many little boats, and alongside the canals people are strolling, riding their bikes and living their local Amsterdam life. The timing of an afternoon tour is of course unique to see the liveliness of the city, and you can plan it right between your morning visit to a museum, and a great dinner at one of the many restaurants of the capital.
Visiting Amsterdam in 1 day, or are you in Amsterdam for a weekend trip? A private canal cruise is a must do during your short stay!
Other thing you should know about this cruise:
• Drinks can be purchased aboard.
• Lunch or snacks can be added as an optional extra, and do require pre-order.
• Groups from 2 to 15 guests can book.
• Minimum cruising time of 1,5 hours
Your private canal cruise will start at our main dock located at Keizersgracht, centrally located from Central Station and Dam square. During your private afternoon tour we will show you the stunning main canals such as Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht, Herengracht with their grandeur and much more. We can cruise through the smaller canals as well, and highlights such as the Westerkerk, Anne Frank House and the seven bridges are of course included in this afternoon cruise.