Did you know Amsterdam is home to over 50 breweries and even has a canal named after it (Brouwersgracht)? Seems like a perfect location to enjoy a beer tasting in Amsterdam! Our special private craft beer cruise is a perfect outing for beer lovers, groups of friends and connoisseurs of craft beers that love to make the most out of their culinary stay in Amsterdam.
Private craft beer cruise
The private craft beer tour is led by one of our knowledgeable captains who will introduce you to the samples of beers we have selected in season. Of course the selection of local Amsterdam craft beers is paired with typical Amsterdam beer snacks, which you can order in advance.
We can also tailor your route to make stops at the various amsterdam breweries around town, such as Brouwerij ‘t IJ, Brouwerij de Prael and of course the Heineken Brewery.
What does a beer tasting on board look like?
Although our craft beer cruises are mainly custom made, a beer tasting aboard could look something like this:
– You hop aboard with your group of friends at our main dock at the Keizersgracht for a 2hr private canal cruise
– Our captain & host have laid out your Dutch inspired taster platter with local cheeses, nuts, olives, meats and other snacks
– While you pour your first taster glass the captain tells you about the history of the breweries along the canal you’re passing
– After a full tasting of 3 local craft beers we stop at canal side caterer to pick up local beer snacks (bitterballen) to accompany your last taster glasses
– We drop you off at one of the Amsterdam breweries of your choice, such as Brouwerij ‘t IJ, Brouwerij de Prael or the Heineken Brewery where you can continue the exploration of the Dutch brews!
Interested in our craft beer tasting Amsterdam tour?
Would you like to know more about the options for this private canal cruise? Get in touch via the form on this site, or give us a call at +31 20 215 74 20.
More of a cocktail lover? Check out our cocktail cruise!